Welcome to my review of the Bluefin Fitness Task 2.0 Treadmill!!
Whether you’re starting an at-home gym or just wanting a machine to keep you in good physical health at home, this treadmill could be perfect for you.
Overview of the Bluefin Fitness Company
Bluefin Fitness is a company that was established in 2013 in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. Bluefin Fitness has grown from a passion for health and fitness to the number one retailer of Vibration Massage plates and fitness equipment in the UK!! Bluefin Fitness has free nationwide shipping, 30-day return guarantee, and a 12-month warranty and repairs. To check out their website, click here.
What is the Task 2.0
The Task 2.0 is a 2-in-1 folding treadmill equipment for your home gym or office.
What comes in the box:
The Bluefin Fitness Task 2.0 Portable Treadmill
➜ Adjustable Tablet Shelf
➜ Wearable Remote Control
➜ UK & EU Power Cable
➜ Instruction Manual
➜ Tool Kit for set up & maintenance
➜ Safety key for immediate stoppage
Key features that come with the Task 2.0:
A FitShow Mobile/Tablet App- Social Media Compatible
✓ LCD Digital Fitness Console
✓ 149 x 66.5 x 105 cm (upright)
✓ 149 x 66.5 x 7 cm (folded)
✓ Integrated Bluetooth Speakers
✓ 6 x Automatic Programs
✓ 8 Km/h top speed
I would rate this 4 out of 5 stars because I love how versatile it is, but I wish it could go a little faster than 8km/h. That’s the only improvement I think this treadmill needs.
- The pros of the Task 2.0 is that you can choose from multiple exercise modes and configurations with speeds of up to 8km/h and burn up to 90 calories per hour, so while you’re at your desk you won’t have to worry about finding extra time to complete your daily fitness goals!!
- If you’re not at your desk, you can use it as a regular treadmill, which is good because if you are not at the desk all day, or on your days off, you can still use it to exercise.
- The Task 2.0 also has a silent motor that doesn’t distract me from my work and has an extra-large 5-layer anti-static track that is quiet underfoot, and provides pretty good traction.
- The Tasks 2.0 has a foldable tablet stand that lets you watch your favorite entertainment while you workout and has built-in Bluetooth speakers for audio output. I am glad they included this because I love music, especially when I am working out, so this was a big Pro for me.
- It also arrives assembled & fully loaded, which I think may help a lot of you because I know some people that don’t like assembling stuff, because I know I don’t.
A con for me was the speed, I wish there was faster modes for when I want to run. I like to challenge my self, so it would be nice if it was faster than 8km/h.
I think this 2-in-1 treadmill is a great concept, especially in 2020, with people staying at home quarantined while working and can’t hit the gym like they used too, this would be beneficial to them.
I hope this article was helpful to you. If you enjoyed reading this article and would like to read more like this, make sure you subscribe to my newsletter list below, so you don’t miss out on my new articles. If you have any questions, make sure you leave them down in the comments, and I will be sure to get back to you.
Have a great day!!